CONFIDA is the Association that represents and protects the interests of businesses operating in the Vending industry.
CONFIDA is a member and integral part of the Confcommercio – Imprese per l’Italia system of representation. The President of CONFIDA is a member of the confederation board. CONFIDA is one of the founding members of EVA – European Vending Association, headquartered in Brussels, whose goal is to promote the interests of the European Vending industry and to optimise these with technical and business legislation.
CONFIDA represents the whole Italian vending industry chain:
FOOD AND DRINK VENDING MACHINES OPERATORS
SERVICES AND SALES BUSINESSES
MANUFACTURERS OF VENDING MACHINES AND THEIR ACCESSORIES
MANUFACTURERS OF PRODUCTS USED IN THE VENDING INDUSTRY
CONFIDA has more than 500 member enterprises, thus representing over 80% of the whole sector.
The Association’s aim is to:
- make the most of the economic function of its member enterprises, promoting collaborations with public institutions in order to promote progress and development of the industry;
- protect the interests of its members, representing them in relations with institutions and government administration, other authorities and bodies, economic, product, technological, social, cultural, Italian and foreign organisations;
- promote collaboration and solidarity amongst its member companies;
- protect the activity of its members within the context of Italian and European legislation;
- promote the constant technical, economic and cultural updating of its members;
- collect and process news and information relative to the industry in Italy and abroad;
- act as consultants, provide assistance and services on questions of specific interest to the industry;
- promote trade fairs, events, market research, studies and conferences on economic and social issues.